The BullGuard products and services are part of NortonLifeLock Inc., a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety with a portofolio of brands including Norton, Avira and more. Learn more at NortonLifeLock.com

Bsod

Posted 3/7/2022 11:23 AM

Daren Member

Date Joined Mar 2022
Total Posts: 1
My ASU's desktop crash's when ever I load my bullguard , I get the bad pool error and sometimes a kernel error, I cannot recover without a full reload of windows and a hardrive rewrite, it's taken me many hours of investigation to get to the point where I have singled out the bullguard program.

I am running windows 11 and am at a loss,

I am using nord pass and vpn and have checked all my hardware and swapped the ram, it only happens after I reload the bulgard program, anyone have any clues ?
Posted 3/16/2022 8:06 AM

Andreea-Luciana Ostache Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 892
Hey Darren,

I am sorry to hear about your difficulties.

System crashes occur when there are driver conflicts. Please contact support directly, so we can get your logs and investigate, but it's pretty clear you have a conflict.
Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Saturday, July 2, 2022, 1:13 AM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 61,974 posts in 13,697 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,684 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, james44.
55 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.