BullGuard v12

Posted 10/11/2011 3:41 PM

Advanced member

Hello to all,

We are proud to announce the launch of BullGuard Internet Security and BullGuard Antivirus version 12, along with a brand new site :yeah:.

There are a lot of new features and, as always, our users get to upgrade to the latest version, free of charge, regardless if their subscription is paid or trial.

BullGuard Internet Security now has the highly demanded Parental Control and PC Tune Up while also having an enhanced Antivirus engine and an improved Behavioural Detection.
The new BullGuard Antivirus product also benefits from all the improvements that have been made to the Antivirus engine.

You can find more infromation about our products here: https://www.bullguard.com/products.aspx

We also want to thank all of our users for their support and cooperation, because it helps us make BullGuard better and better. :p
Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 16

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
Posted 10/11/2011 3:48 PM

nph Valued member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 22
I just couldn't get it to install :confused:
Everything went fine until it was almost done, then it told me it couldn't start the update and the file antivirus.

Niels Peter
Posted 10/11/2011 3:52 PM

Advanced member

Dear Niels,

Thank you for letting us know about that.

However, if you have any issues, I strongly recommend that you contact our Support Team. They can help you or let our Developers know if there is a problem.
Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 16

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Friday, December 2, 2022, 2:07 PM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,974 posts in 13,697 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,573 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, iAwake.
59 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.