You can manage and find out more about your account, subscription status and Backed up data by logging in on the My Account section using your BullGuard username and password.
Should you not remember your account details,
Should you not remember your password
, please click on the Forgot your password
link and go through the password recovery steps. A complete guide on how you can reset your password can be found here
.Should you not remember your username
, please open the BullGuard application on your PC and select SETTINGS > General. You will see it there as exemplified in the below screenshot. You can open the application from Start > All Programs > BullGuard and clicking on the BullGuard icon.
Once logged in on the My Account section of our website, you can do the following:
- Change your account information (username, password, name etc) from the My Account Details section.
- Enable/disable email communication from BullGuard from the My Communication section.
- Check your payments/invoices from the My Payments section.
- Manage your backed up data (upload, download, share files) from the Online Backup Drive section.
- View your subscription details and download the corresponding application version from the My Subscription section.
- Using the Active Installations section you can manage your installations as described in this guide
Should you require any further assistance you can browse through the rest of our FAQs here or click on the Get help button below and start a LiveChat or send us an email.