If you have forgotten your password you will need to reset it. You can do this as follows:
- Click on this link.
- Enter your BullGuard username in the Please fill in your email address (the email address used to register to BullGuard) and Please confirm your email address! fields.
- Enter the two displayed words in the Re-CAPTCHA field (Note: if you cannot make out the words or they contain symbols you cannot type, simply click on the button from the webpage to get a new image)
- Click on Submit.
- Check the email address under which you have registered BullGuard. If you cannot find the password recovery email in your Inbox check your Spam folder(s) as well. The email will be titled: BullGuard: Change of password
- In the email click on the red and underlined “link” word.
- This will open up a new webpage where you need to enter your new password twice and click on Submit.
You can also find a step-by-step guide with screenshots by clicking on this link.
Should you require any further assistance you can browse through the rest of our FAQs here or click on the Get help button below and start a LiveChat or send us an email.