The BullGuard products and services are part of NortonLifeLock Inc., a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety with a portofolio of brands including Norton, Avira and more. Learn more at NortonLifeLock.com

Can't download bullguard

Posted 9/4/2009 1:42 PM

bobbysgirl Valued member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 10
I've tried downloading on my desktop and laptop today, and I"m trying to download the free trial. It downloads 1/2 way and says it can't complete.

I currently have CA and am at my wit's end with that. I felt very comfortable trying your product after seeing such good support. And yet, I need support and haven't even begun using it yet.

Renew my confidence please. HELP me download to become your customer!

thanks
Posted 9/4/2009 1:57 PM

Tavi Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 164
Hello,

First of all, please tell me if you managed to download the BullGuard application on at least one of the computers, because if you did you can install on both computers using the same kit and details. Also, if you can provide me the exact error message, if there is one.
Cheers,

Octavian Arvunescu
Senior Support Technician

Please read the forum rules before posting

Try BullGuard here
Posted 9/4/2009 2:01 PM

bobbysgirl Valued member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Forgive me for not being too tech savy.........
I downloaded (saved), but when I hit the button to "run", is when I get the error messages. I did not save the message, and then told myself I should have to give you. Sorry. Shall I try to download again? And save message this time?
Posted 9/4/2009 2:10 PM

bobbysgirl Valued member

Date Joined Nov 2016
I went back and tried to simply "run" it and it said the parameters were not correct. Then I tried
to download and save.........I got a scrambled screen of symbols. Could the CA software be creating havoc? I didn't want to get rid of it till I had this ready to use.
Posted 9/4/2009 3:09 PM

Tavi Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 164
Hello again,

You can try to at least disable temporarily the CA security.
Cheers,

Octavian Arvunescu
Senior Support Technician

Please read the forum rules before posting

Try BullGuard here
Posted 9/4/2009 3:22 PM

bobbysgirl Valued member

Date Joined Nov 2016
I feel good with what I tried since you said to do what I did.............I did disable. ;-) Downloading on laptop and desktop as I type. It has already gone further than prior. I think it was the horrid CA software. I'll let you know if I encounter more issues. Crossing fingers here.
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Wednesday, August 10, 2022, 12:26 AM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 61,974 posts in 13,697 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,573 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, iAwake.
36 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.