The BullGuard products and services are part of NortonLifeLock Inc., a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety with a portofolio of brands including Norton, Avira and more. Learn more at NortonLifeLock.com

DelFolders.exe'

Posted 11/25/2008 7:04 AM

ravishankar Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 2
C:\WINDOWS\System32\Tools\DelFolders.exe

Windows cannot find 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\Tools\DelFolders.exe.'
Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. To search for a file,
click the start button, and then click search.

I am having this error sometimes but sometimes it is not occuring..
i run the WinASO and the CCLeaner when i am encountering this problem,
then when i restart, it's not there for sometime, but it will show up again maybe after the second or third time i open my computer to use it..this is just the problem as of now and the rest is working well except my skype program ( my internet connection goes on and off when i sign in to my skype account, maybe you could help me too).

i don't know what to do., and im afraid it might affect my PC on the future...please help..
Posted 11/25/2008 7:08 AM

ravishankar Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 2
C:\WINDOWS\System32\Tools\DelFolders.exe

Windows cannot find 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\Tools\DelFolders.exe.'
Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. To search for a file,
click the start button, and then click search.

I am having this error sometimes but sometimes it is not occuring..
i run the WinASO and the CCLeaner when i am encountering this problem,
then when i restart, it's not there for sometime, but it will show up again maybe after the second or third time i open my computer to use it..this is just the problem as of now and the rest is working well except my skype program ( my internet connection goes on and off when i sign in to my skype account, maybe you could help me too).

i don't know what to do., and im afraid it might affect my PC on the future...please help..
Posted 11/25/2008 7:31 AM

Touch Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 12974
Hello :smile:

Usually the missing file "delfolders.exe" is used in some Chinese & Japanese motherboards. It is on the CD supplied with the motherboard. Just copy it into
" c:\windows\system32\tools

See if it help ?

[color=black face="Courier New" sab="311">[2]Click here: Before-posting-a-log[/2][/url]

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />[/color]
Do not PM me with logfiles. They will be deleted.

• Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Monday, July 4, 2022, 1:44 AM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 61,974 posts in 13,697 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,684 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, james44.
42 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.