The BullGuard products and services are part of NortonLifeLock Inc., a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety with a portofolio of brands including Norton, Avira and more. Learn more at NortonLifeLock.com

Licence key help... OMG HELP

Posted 1/1/2009 11:06 AM

Frikkit Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 2
Two questions:

1: when i entered my license key it says that it is being used. its probly caused by the fact that we used the same cd when we got it a year ago and uninstalled bullgaurd until now... is there anyway that you could help me through that mine field....( is it helps any my email changed through the time we were noit using bullguard)

2: how do i stop internet explorer from starting up in firewall options to make sure it has no connection?? random pop ups are starting to piss me off... esspecially since it downloads stuff with out my knowledge

OMG plz help me ima kill my fikkin computer :rolleyes:
Posted 1/1/2009 9:30 PM

Alin Vlad Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 389
1. Can you PM the license key to check in our database if it is already activated ?

2. Follow this online guide : https://www.bullguard.com/support/product-guides/bullguard-internet-security-guides/firewall/i-want-to-see-my-installed-applications.aspx#115. Search for Internet Explorer in the list and set the policy to block.

Also, those pop-ups are not normal. Have you scanned the computer with BullGuard ?
Alin Vlad
Community Manager
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download Free Trial version of BullGuard

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
Posted 1/3/2009 5:24 AM

Frikkit Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 2
i did try to send a message but it came up with an error(im not sure what the code was i will check when i get a chance) and yes i have scanned the computer, thanx for the help so far, but what exacly do i need to do for the key thing... do i change my log in to my old email??

(and i already fixed the iexplorer in that way but they came up afterwards)
Posted 1/5/2009 5:48 AM

Alin Vlad Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 389
Ok. In that case, please send an e-mail at [url]support@bullguard.com[/url] with the license key and you can refer to this forum topic.
Alin Vlad
Community Manager
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download Free Trial version of BullGuard

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Wednesday, July 6, 2022, 5:16 AM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 61,974 posts in 13,697 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,684 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, james44.
60 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.