The BullGuard products and services are part of NortonLifeLock Inc., a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety with a portofolio of brands including Norton, Avira and more. Learn more at NortonLifeLock.com

Updates

Posted 6/16/2009 9:50 PM

daregos Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
hi..when i try to update I get a message saying 'an error has occurred.the update sequence has been aborted'..also i cannot turn on my firewall or spamfilter..TIA.
Posted 6/18/2009 9:00 AM

Alin Vlad Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 389
I recommend you uninstall and reinstall the application. Here is what you need to do:

1. Download whichever version of BullGuard you need, from https://www.bullguard.com/try/bullguard-internet-security.aspx
2. Close the program (if it is running) by right clicking BullGuard’s icon in Windows’ system tray and selecting Close.
3. Download the attached Uninst.zip file.
4. Double click it, and by using drag and drop, extract it's content onto the desktop.
5. Run the uninstallation tool on the desktop and follow the on-screen instructions.
6. Restart the computer (important for the changes to take effect).
7. Reinstall by following the guide at https://www.bullguard.com/support/product-guides/bullguard-internet-security-guides/installation.aspx - step one includes a download link for BullGuard 8.7 which you can install if you are using a 32 or 64bit version of Windows XP or Vista.

Since you already have a BullGuard account, you will need to skip the registration window (if it appears after the install process finishes) by pressing the “I already have a BullGuard account!” option. You can login with your current username and password in the login window that appears.

Please get back to us if you encounter any more problems after the new installation.
Post attachments:
Alin Vlad
Community Manager
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download Free Trial version of BullGuard

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Monday, July 4, 2022, 8:04 AM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 61,974 posts in 13,697 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,684 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, james44.
39 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.