V9.0 - Update Notification

Posted 5/16/2010 6:27 PM

Virago Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 81
I'm running V9.0 with Windows XP Home 32 bit, and have the option set to

Show a notification for every update

but it never does. Since upgrading to v9.0 I have yet to see this notification work. Is anyone else using this option with any success? Maybe someone could try using it to see if it works for you.
Posted 5/17/2010 11:30 PM

victorash Valued member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 13
Does the new version give you any information regarding the size or type virus file updates ? I have been using Windows 64bit version V9 on another computer and that was one of issues I raised . Cant be sure it has actually updated the file. How do you check if the virus update has worked ?

Why they don't display file size information I don't understand. I wont update to Version 9 32 bit if it is the same,

:)
Posted 6/5/2010 2:07 PM

charter Valued member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 26
I have the same problem about update notification also.
Mine never notifies me either.

I contacted Support about it and they say it hasn't yet been implemented for V9.0

Why they release software when its not fully running or full of bugs really annoys me. I could understand if it was a beta version but its supposed to be the fully working version.

As a customer for over 3 years this is the first version I have ever had problems with.
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Friday, December 2, 2022, 1:12 PM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,974 posts in 13,697 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,573 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, iAwake.
59 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.