The BullGuard products and services are part of NortonLifeLock Inc., a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety with a portofolio of brands including Norton, Avira and more. Learn more at NortonLifeLock.com

When downloading Bullguard it tells me to download agnitum

Posted 3/13/2015 8:22 PM

Saml01 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
So I was just downloading Bullguard onto my laptop as I'm worried it may have a virus. But when it got to installing program files it told me to download Agnitum network service. It's never done this to me before but the downloading isn't moving so I'm wondering if this is a part of the installation or if this is a virus. May sound pretty stupid here, it's just never happened before when installing so just want to check. Thanks!
Posted 3/13/2015 11:10 PM

Robert Mateescu Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 422
Hi Saml01,

BullGuard uses Agnitum's firewall driver. However, the installer contains all needed files and you should not be asked to install it manually.
As the issue can be caused by multiple factors and one of them is an infection, I recommend you to contact our Support Team directly via Live Chat in order to receive assistance as soon as possible.

Best wishes!
Robert Mateescu
Senior Support Technician EN
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly via Live Chat for immediate assistance: https://www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!
Posted 4/8/2015 4:07 AM

BryanM35 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 3
I have bullguard antivirus in my Pc it works very good.
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Thursday, June 30, 2022, 7:25 PM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 61,974 posts in 13,697 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,684 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, james44.
42 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.