The BullGuard products and services are part of NortonLifeLock Inc., a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety with a portofolio of brands including Norton, Avira and more. Learn more at NortonLifeLock.com

Trojan-spy.Win32.Banker.aiw

Posted 11/19/2008 12:27 AM

Bubblewrapp Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 5
Hi,

I keep getting a popup claiming to be from Windows firewall. It tells me it has detected "Trojan-spy.Win32.Banker.aiw" and while it will do horrible things to my computor it cannot remove it (steal my bank detail and such). Instead it wants me to clink on a link to "choose recomended software".

I looked up "Trojan-spy.Win32.Banker.aiw" online and it seems to be a marketing scam to get you to buy antivirus software. I have also done a virus scan and Bulldog says everything is well. However I am still getting these iritating popups and my computor is running much slower than normal.

I'm not too conserned about "Trojan-spy.Win32.Banker.aiw" but whatever it is thats causeing the messages and my antivirus program just not picking it up.

Help and advice much apriciated.

Bubblewrapp
Posted 11/19/2008 12:31 AM

Touch Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 12974
You´ve got reply here:
https://www.bullguard.com/forum/5/Trojan-spyWin32Bankeraiw_68461.html

Therefore - Do not post more new topics about same problem, they will be deleted

[color=black face="Courier New" sab="311">[2]Click here: Before-posting-a-log[/2][/url]

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />[/color]
Do not PM me with logfiles. They will be deleted.

• Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Thursday, August 18, 2022, 5:58 AM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 61,974 posts in 13,697 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,573 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, iAwake.
32 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.