The BullGuard products and services are part of NortonLifeLock Inc., a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety with a portofolio of brands including Norton, Avira and more. Learn more at NortonLifeLock.com

Dealhrfind.com

Posted 1/12/2010 1:14 PM

Jesus-Rocker Valued member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 28
i am using firefox 3 and my homepage suddenly turned to dealhrfind.com..
i tried opening internet explorer and it is the same thing there..
i tried using mbam and superantispyware but nothing happened..
i want to get rid of the dealhrfind.com page in my homepage...
i am using windows 7 OS..

thanks, help appreciated.
Posted 1/30/2010 2:21 AM

Jintan Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1049
Hello Jesus-Rocker,

Let's see what all is there. Some of our tools are not yet setup for Windows 7, so we will have to trial a bit to get the right match-up. Be sure to tight click - Run as administrator all scan files we use in these repairs.

To keep them from interfering with the repairs, be sure to temporarily disable all antivirus/anti-spyware softwares while these steps are being completed. This can usually be done through right clicking the software's Taskbar icons, or accessing each software through Start - Programs.

Download RSIT (random's system information tool) from here to your desktop. Then click on the RSIT.exe to open the RSIT display, and click the Continue button.

If necessary allow it to locate or download a copy of HijackThis as needed.

Once the scan completes a textbox will open - copy/paste those contents here for review please. The log can also be found at C:\rsit\log.txt.

RSIT will also create a second log, info.txt, which will be minimized to your taskbar. Post that here as well please (it will also be stored at C:\rsit\info.txt).

You can break logs into parts and use separate posts here when replying and posting the log files, if needed.
Posted 2/1/2010 10:24 AM

Jesus-Rocker Valued member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 28
i already have solved the problem...

i run MBAM and super anti spyware delete registry of dealhrfind.com..
issue on IE is automatically solved by super anti-spyware but need to reinstall firefox after running mbam and super antispyware...
Posted 2/1/2010 11:43 PM

Jintan Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1049
Good you got some progress in repairs there. As scan programs often do not remove all the malware files and settings, I will leave the offer of assistance available here, should you decide to get things checked.
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Thursday, July 7, 2022, 12:21 AM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 61,974 posts in 13,697 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,684 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, james44.
65 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.