The BullGuard products and services are part of NortonLifeLock Inc., a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety with a portofolio of brands including Norton, Avira and more. Learn more at NortonLifeLock.com

HELP Trojan Virus!

Posted 11/13/2008 5:26 PM

synyster Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 3
I got this Trojan Horse downloader.small.EUI virus any ideas how to remove it ??? please help i got over 200 threats when i scanned. i need the remover tool !! and these privacy alerts keep coming up so please urgent!!!!
Posted 11/13/2008 5:42 PM

synyster Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Insecure Internet activity. Threat of virus attack

Due to insecure Internet browsing your PC can easily get infected with viruses, worms and trojans without your knowledge, and that can lead to system slowdown, freezes and crashes.
Also insecure Internet activity can result in revealing your personal information.
To get full advanced real-time protection for PC and Internet activity, register Antivirus Pro 2009.

We recommend you to protect your PC now and continue safe Internet browsing.

[color=#0b68a2][3]Click here to get full advanced real-time protection and continue browsing.[/3][/color]

[color=#0b68a2][3]Continue to this website unprotected (not recommended).[/3][/color]

please help remove this as this keeps coming up everytime i open a web browser. im not sure how to remove this so please help me :(
Posted 11/14/2008 11:07 AM

synyster Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
ok got rid of the viruses and just want to know how to get rid of Spyware! please help :(
Posted 11/15/2008 9:11 AM

Touch Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 12974
Hello :smile:

Download this program: https://www.ctrlaltdel.dk/Fix_download.exe

and save it on the desktop. Then double click on it (Fix_download.exe).

You may have to allow the program to download files from the web!

The program download the necessary cleaning programs. Once the program
is downloaded, there will be a folder on your desktop named
Fix. – if the instructions not automatically opens, so
double-click "FIX_manual.htm" in Fix folder.

Please follow the instructions and copy the logs here, in this Topic.

Note : Fix_download.exe is detected by some antivirus programs as a "RiskTool" /infection; it is not a virus. Antivirus programs cannot distinguish between "good" and "malicious" use of such programs, therefore they may alert the user.

If necessary, temporarily disable your anti-virus, real-time protection before downloading

[color=black face="Courier New" sab="311">[2]Click here: Before-posting-a-log[/2][/url]

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />[/color]
Do not PM me with logfiles. They will be deleted.

• Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Sunday, August 14, 2022, 12:28 PM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 61,974 posts in 13,697 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,573 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, iAwake.
36 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.