The BullGuard products and services are part of NortonLifeLock Inc., a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety with a portofolio of brands including Norton, Avira and more. Learn more at NortonLifeLock.com

Please i need virus help cant use my dvd burner to burn or erase rw disks i have a new dvd burner 2

Posted 8/27/2010 3:27 AM

kyle11286 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
please someone help me out i cant erase cds or burn anything on disk i know its virus because it happend before i also bought a new dvd external burner plugs in by usb port
but that one wont do it neo opens up and ask like its doing what its suppose to ask first but downst stop deleting the disk when 2 hours went but it is only suppose to take about 18 minutes like i said i know its a virus but i cant find i my symatec endpoit protection virus program wont update properly ive restore my computer to the image restore option which restore the computer and deletes everything except what the computer had the day i bought it. please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks to anybody that can try to help me out!!!!
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Thursday, July 7, 2022, 12:47 AM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 61,974 posts in 13,697 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,684 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, james44.
65 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.