The BullGuard products and services are part of NortonLifeLock Inc., a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety with a portofolio of brands including Norton, Avira and more. Learn more at NortonLifeLock.com

Programs will not run

Posted 1/16/2009 7:57 AM

lucky_g_man Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 2
I try to click on any of my programs and it does nothing . For instince I can click on the explorer and It works just fine but if I try any other like system restore or mcaffee or any others besides the trash or explorer it will pop up A WARNING that says please choose a file to open up this operation. It gives you a option to pick from a list or do it online . so I tried both and it just starts the download to fix it and the it pops up the same warning . This same warning pops up if you try to use any other program but the recycle bin and the explorer. so I would aprreiciate you help .. thanks alot u all the G man
Posted 1/16/2009 8:25 AM

Touch Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 12974
Hello :smile:

See if these fix can help you:

https://www.dougknox.com/xp/file_assoc.htm

[color=black face="Courier New" sab="311">[2]Click here: Before-posting-a-log[/2][/url]

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />[/color]
Do not PM me with logfiles. They will be deleted.

Posted 1/16/2009 8:43 AM

lucky_g_man Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 2
hey bro!! thanks alot for ur help and I am sorry if i stepped on your thread im kinda new at this . so thank you and mabye ill talk to ya soon peace the G
Posted 1/16/2009 9:35 AM

Touch Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 12974
Ahh, it´s My signature you´ve read ;-)

[color=black face="Courier New" sab="311">[2]Click here: Before-posting-a-log[/2][/url]

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />[/color]
Do not PM me with logfiles. They will be deleted.

• Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Monday, September 26, 2022, 2:49 AM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 61,974 posts in 13,697 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,573 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, iAwake.
37 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.