The BullGuard products and services are part of NortonLifeLock Inc., a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety with a portofolio of brands including Norton, Avira and more. Learn more at NortonLifeLock.com

veiwaus

• Joined on
    November 4, 2016
  • Last Seen
  • Total Posts
  • Facebook

Last 5 Posts

Thread Forum Post info

Can't install avg (setup closes), browser closes when certain texts appear on page

Thank you for another thousand times. Everything seems perfectly fine, I think I got rid of the threat a...

Alerts & New Threats

veiwaus
3/19/2009 10:58 AM

Can't install avg (setup closes), browser closes when certain texts appear on page

Thanks! I can now see AVG back in system tray. Here's the fresh Combofix log: --------------------...

Alerts & New Threats

veiwaus
3/17/2009 14:16 PM

First I apologise for annoying you a little bit more, but ... the problem came back! I encountered so...

Alerts & New Threats

veiwaus
3/17/2009 11:44 AM

Whee, that wasn't too hard! AVG is now installed, updated and up full running. I did a full scan and...

Alerts & New Threats

veiwaus
1/29/2009 15:15 PM

Thank you for your reply! Firstly, there was some improvements after the initial malwarebytes and com...

Alerts & New Threats

veiwaus
1/29/2009 07:11 AM